This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Happy Holidays...Paste into browser and enjoy!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

It's Official

Dave accepted the job and we're moving back to Houston! He starts on January 2nd so he will be staying with his brother and we (the kids and I) will stay here until school ends in May. I know, another long distance thing but hopefully this one won't be so dragged out as when we came here. This will also put a damper on our ttc as he will only be here on weekends.

As far as IVF, it is on hold for now.

As for my job and my promotion, I have decided not to accept any other offers as it will be too taxing (and I'm taxed to the limit and now I move again too!) so I will stay at my present job until June.

That's it for now..more later when my head stops spinning.

Image hosting by Photobucket

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Update - BC Pills, The Cysts & The Interview

I went in for another sonogram because it was 28 days and still no AF. Negative pg test confirmed what I already knew and now I just had to wait for the bitch to arrive. This month would be a little different as the sonogram still showed 4 one is 5 CM and growing. The other 3 are still tagging along as well. AF came today and I'm on birth control pills for a month (what an oxymoron) to hopefully shrink them. I hope this does the trick and I don't have to have another laparascopy. What I do need is another sonohysterogram to flush out my uterine cavity...and hopefully get ready for IVF. So, that's where I'm at...dealing with the pressure is really getting old...and so is the swollen belly.

Onto other news. My husband got an interview with an incredible company...and the offer was so spectacular, that we're about 90% sure he's gonna take it. The's back in Houston.Kelly is less than thrilled to leave her friends and if we decided to go, wouldn't be until this school year is out. Dave will just have to commute. Bad news, the new company doesn't cover infertility at all. It does have a reimbursement so that's at least something. So, I'll let you know if we'll be moving again.

Oooh, I forgot a pretty important tidbit. I was told today that my boss (who is the owner of 2 clinics here in SA) wants ME to be the General Mgr of both. She wants to be less hands I'd be in charge of making sure both clinics ran smooth. It's a 9-5 job which is nice too. So, that's also something I have to consider if we leave. I promotion if we stay, a promotion and a considerable pay increase and promotion for Dave if we move.

And how was your week???

Image hosting by Photobucket