Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, February 01, 2010

1st year doctor checkup


Here are her stats:


Height: 32 inches

Wt: 22 lbs 15 oz.

Head: 15 3/4


4 shots and an hour later we were out of there. Dr. says she's thriving. She's off formula and onto whole milk. She's off bottles and onto sippy cups. Yes, we're right on track.


Next phase: walking (took a step here and there but not full fledge walking yet)

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 2:27 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

aahh walking...then you won't stop for another 5 years!!! Love her!

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Melissa said...

She is so adorable and getting so big!

 
At 9:44 PM, Blogger beautiful mind said...

Congrats on having your third child. My husband and I have had a miscarriage once before back in May 2010 and I am now preg again and I am very nervous. We go to the doctor on Friday. Idk why I am telling you all of this, prob because you know the pain I have felt. And it is nice to know that someone else has gone through what I have gone through and is happy and has a healthy baby. Once again, congrats!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home