Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Ava's 4 month checkup & our vacation

More shots today...not surprising. She did pretty well and only cried for a minute or so.

She is 15 lbs 7 ozs. She gained 3 lbs since her 2 month visit. The doctor said she is in the 90th percentile for height and weight so that is good.

Today we officially started on solid food. She wants us to try one fruit and one veggie for at least 3 days to make sure she doesn't have an allergic reaction. I will admit that we've tried rice and oatmeal cereal prior to today but she really didn't like it. I also tried in in her bottle to see if she would sleep any longer and it really didn't do much.

She is still on a 7 hour sleep and still wakes up 1X a night to eat. I guess it's not too bad but I'll be happy shen she sleeps straight through and I don't have to wake up at 3AM. I'm just happy she goes right back to sleep with no fuss.

On other news, next Saturday we leave in our RV vacation to Florida. We will make stops in Tampa, Orlando, West Palm Beach/Ft. Lauderdale then it's off to Ft. Myers to drop off Kelly and Mike with their dad for 2 weeks. I am really excited about traveling in a RV. It sleeps five and have slide outs so it will be pretty spacious for all of us. I just hope Dave lets me drive some. LOL

The kids are out of school this Friday and then it's off we go. We will also be celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary on this trip so it'll be extra special.

I hope everyone is doing well and girls, let's chat soon. I know I've been MIA as of late but ya know how it is with a lil' one.

Love ya all!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

What a big girl!!! So worth the wait this one. I need some more updated pics.

Sorry I haven't been around - I got some virus and was literally flat on my back from Wed. to Saturday night - torture!

How are you feeling. Talk to you soon - have a great time on your trip to Florida!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home