Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Update - BC Pills, The Cysts & The Interview

I went in for another sonogram because it was 28 days and still no AF. Negative pg test confirmed what I already knew and now I just had to wait for the bitch to arrive. This month would be a little different as the sonogram still showed 4 cysts...now one is 5 CM and growing. The other 3 are still tagging along as well. AF came today and I'm on birth control pills for a month (what an oxymoron) to hopefully shrink them. I hope this does the trick and I don't have to have another laparascopy. What I do need is another sonohysterogram to flush out my uterine cavity...and hopefully get ready for IVF. So, that's where I'm at...dealing with the pressure is really getting old...and so is the swollen belly.

Onto other news. My husband got an interview with an incredible company...and the offer was so spectacular, that we're about 90% sure he's gonna take it. The hitch...it's back in Houston.Kelly is less than thrilled to leave her friends and if we decided to go, wouldn't be until this school year is out. Dave will just have to commute. Bad news, the new company doesn't cover infertility at all. It does have a reimbursement so that's at least something. So, I'll let you know if we'll be moving again.

Oooh, I forgot a pretty important tidbit. I was told today that my boss (who is the owner of 2 clinics here in SA) wants ME to be the General Mgr of both. She wants to be less hands on...so I'd be in charge of making sure both clinics ran smooth. It's a 9-5 job which is nice too. So, that's also something I have to consider if we leave. I promotion if we stay, a promotion and a considerable pay increase and promotion for Dave if we move.

And how was your week???

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Your head must be spinning! It looks like we need a deep girls chat real soon. Feel good pea!

 
At 7:08 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Lots of decisions to be made on your end. I know this must be hard and extremely stressful for all of ya'll.
I'm with Jenn....we need to have a chat REAL soon!
Miss ya!
Chas

 
At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope your feeling better, it must be so frustraiting having to go on bc again. Hope your head is handling all the pressure and stress.. Wish I was there for you. There is a lot to decide about.
Thinking of you. Wishing you lots of luck..
Hugs'N'Luv...
Lesley

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger nancy said...

Good luck on getting rid of those cysts! I am a fellow CYSTer and it sucks, I know. I've had, at the most, two 7cm+ and one 9cm+ cysts. Thankfully just the one month of birth control was able to get rid of them all.

Good luck on the job front too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home