Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, November 23, 2007

One Step Forward...Two Steps Back

I hate to even write this post as it makes me so flippin'mad. Okay, so you know I took the Clomid this cycle...and I started the monitor again (courtesy of Chassy). I got about 6 high readings to date and no peak and I'm currently on CD 20. That's not the worst part. I have had the worst abdominal pain. At first I thought it was the over abundance of eggs but it has gone on too long. I called the Dr. today to see if they can squeeze me in to do a sonogram and I get "Can you come in tomorrow at 8AM"? I had no choice but to take it. So I work til 10PM tonight and then 8AM tomorrow I go in. Ooh, and did I mention what the lovely nurse said so sweetly to me?? Ally, you must have a cyst or two but we'll look tomorrow, no biggie"

Happy Fucking Day to me!

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

That Sucks! Keep us posted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home