Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, September 03, 2007

A nice day...

Well, I'm 42 today. Shock I know. Dave and the kids had the day off so I took off and we spent the day together. I got a beautiful star necklace from the kids and a lovely purse from Dave. He even went so far to make dinner (he's sweating up a storm in the kitchen).

Tonight we rented a few movies I've been wanting to see so it's gonna be nice...maybe a drink of two before bed and then back to work tomorrow.

--Your official ole lady birthday blogger!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to my pea, Happy Birthday to you!!!!!

Talk to you tomorrow night!

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I suck Ally! I am sorry that I missed your birthday!

I love the pics. I hope that you had a wonderful evening!

I miss ya!

 
At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ally. Sounds like yall had a great evening together.

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allycat, I'm sorry this is a belated Birthday message. I only got around to one persons Blog the other day and have not been online since.
I really hope you had a wonderful Birthday and that this new year is special in every way for you. Happy Birthday and best wishes for the future.
Luv'n'hugs..from Lesley

 
At 10:58 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY!!! Sounds like you all had a good day! We soooo need to catch up Ally! I miss you! I'll be on the lookout on IM for you. :-)

 
At 8:23 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Happy Belated Birthday!! Glad you had a nice day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home