Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Hi Folks

It seems like it's been forever since I posted last. I have been super busy at work ...I'll explain that in more detail in a minute...and we are getting ready for vacation!

The kids leave on Friday to see their dad for 2 weeks. Kelly is looking forward to it and Mike, well frankly, is just excited to go on the airplane. It will give me and Dave a much needed break and we will be able to have ALOT of date nights. We are going to Houston on the 16th for a few days. We will see family, go to Astros games and lay on the beach in Galveston. On the 20th we leave for New Orleans, will stay in a surfside condo and go fishing...I can't wait for that! It'll be nice to just get away from work, our house, ALL our animals ( our neighbor is watching our Noah's Ark) and just being a couple. Our anniversary is on the 11st so this will be a good opportunity to catch up on the romance!

Work has been interesting. Since I made Asst Clinical Administrator my job has been very interesting. I do interviews, handle alot of messed up eft transactions and deal with the staff and their requests. I feel like I have a great repore with everyone there...it makes me feel appreciated knowing they like the job I'm doing. I get along with my boss (who is younger than me) so that helps alot. And...guess what? Today I was named Employee of the Month! I also received the Shining Star award which basically means I go above and beyond people's expectations...and...the best part...I get free massages! WOOT! I can use one.

So, thats it. I miss chatting with everyone so hopefully we can do it real soon.

Jamie, have a blast in Florida.
Jenn, I hope you have a nice visit with your brother upstate this week.
Chassy, I'm sorry anout the 2ww, I'm in it too and it DOES SUCK!
Jessie, love your house, show us pics of the inside.
Les, I miss you...hugs to you down under.
Jennie, I'm so happy about your pregnancy...keep us posted
Jenna, what a happy surprise!
Liz, miss your updates....glad your twins are doing great!

Everyone else, come back and see me soon! Ciao!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Congrats on making Employee of the Month and getting the shining Star award!!!!!!

I hope the kids have fun with their dad and you Dave have a lot of fun with each other. I am looking forward to seeing some pics of your vacation after you get back! Catch a big one like you did last year! I still remember that pic!!!

Have fun and take care!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

I'm glad to hear the job is workin out well, Mrs. Employee of the Month who now gets FREEEE massages!!!! That's awesome.

I hope the kiddos have a great 2wks, so you & Dave can soak up the sun in Galveston & hopefully see a WIN for the 'Stros.
Don't forget to stick your head out the window and shout out to us when you pass through, on your way to the beach!

Take care & have FUN,
Jennie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home