Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Here's what my hubby got me... it's absolutely beautiful in gold.

http://secure.jamesavery.com/jewelry/search/product/C-248A-14/La-Primavera-Cross/

...plus he has a sexy surprise tonight...can't wait to see what that is all about!


Have a romantic night everyone!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I love that...it is absolutely gorgeous.

I hope that ya'll had a nice romantic evening.

Hope to talk to you soon. Take care.

 
At 11:09 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

LOVE it Ally, very beautiful.
I hope you had a nice and romantic evening as well. :) I miss you, we've got to catch up.

Hugs,
Natalie

 
At 2:58 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Very beautiful!!

So...what was the sexy surprise??? Spill it!

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger In Due Time said...

Hope the surprise was sexy enough!! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home