Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, January 19, 2007

Tagged as per Jenn and Jamie...

Favorite shampoo?SunSilk Hairapy for Sleek Hair - Same for conditioner
Favorite mascara? Thick Lash by Maybelline
Favorite lipgloss? I never use gloss. Lipstick is Just So by Maybelline.
Favorite haircolor? Color Silk Dark Brown (gets rid of the greys)
Favorite air freshener? I don't use air freshener but I do use Arm & Hammer Vanilla Carpet Fresh.
Favorite fast food? I don't eat fast food but if I had one I'd choose Whataburger or Sonic.
Favorite restaurant? PF Changs or Saltgrass Steakhouse
Favorite household cleaner? Clorox Wipes
Favorite coffee? Vanilla Folgers
Beauty product you can't do without? Clinque Moisturizer & my Tourmaline TT Hair Dryer
Household product you can't do without? my Shark (like a dustbuster but more powerful) and
my treadmill.

Have a good one folks.


Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

I love the vanilla carpet fresh too! I hope you are doing ok!
Love,
Jenn

 
At 7:16 PM, Blogger In Due Time said...

I hope work is going okay. :-)

 
At 7:55 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

We love coffee - have you tried adding a drop of vanilla extract to your own homemade coffee? Yummy.

AC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home