Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Hi everyone

Update: October 9th

Took another beta this morning. I had some brown spotting in the morning to I asked the doctor to check me out. He did an internal and said everything looked fine and that it was old blood. It has stopped, thankfully. Beta results were 475 - not great for quadrupling but he said it's about average and to repeat it again in 2 days. Ugh! Send prayers please!!



I know I haven't posted in a while but there has been good reasons. Trying to find a job, for one. It hasn't been easy but I settled on working an online job for now...doesn't pay much but it's something I can do in my spare time and it's extremely flexible, which I love.

Second reason...I contemplated even going there. My fertility. As many of you know, we were on a TTC break until the new year, unless it happened naturally. Well, much to my surprise...and Dave's I can say... We are pregnant again! I went for the doctor's official word
on Thursday and I got great beta (180) & progesterone numbers (16.2) so far. I go back Monday for a repeat and an U/S at the end of the month. UNBELIEVABLE!

That's it for now...I am cautiously optomistic and I know I shouldn't worry about anything...what will happen will, etc etc...but I figure I can be a little happy. I hate to say this...but rela*ing worked for me! I know, I hate me too! But I'm thrilled God gave me another chance at age 41. Ooh, and the best news...my EDD is on our wedding anniversary - June 11th!

Image hosting by Photobucket

9 Comments:

At 9:48 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Oh. My. Gosh!!!!! I really hope it works out for you too, what a great surprise!!!!!

 
At 8:43 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

yeooWOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!!!!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

I am SOOOOO HAPPY for you Ally!
You deserve this surprise so
much! Here's to a happy and
healthy nine months!!!!
Yipppppeeeeeee!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

 
At 7:12 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

You know how happy I am for you...like I said...if you need anything, you know where to find me!

Chas

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

WWOOOO HOOOO I am so psyched for you - as you already know!!! What great news!!!!

 
At 12:28 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Congrats! Praying you have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy!

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Big D said...

Senor bunghoolio here! Can you girls believe it?! Keep us in your prayers and keep your fingers crossed. Oh..and knock on wood!

 
At 7:08 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

whoops.... big funny spelling error removed!

Praying for you like mad today. I will be at work until 10 pm... so email me there and let me know how it go's. I am praying for HIGH numbers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home