Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, August 13, 2006

A quick thought...or two

First off, I want to personally thank each and every one of you that has come here to give me support throughout this journey. I can't tell you how much it means to me to have people really understand the trials and tribulations of infertility.

I do have to face facts. I will be 41 in 2 weeks. I have allowed myself to have hope way too many times only to be devastated in the long run. I have been pregnant and had hope, only to miscarry both times. I can't afford the emotional roller coaster that was my life for 2 long years. It saddens me. All I wanted to do was give David a child, a biological child. While we are so fortunate to have 2 children already, he will never know what it feels like to have one of his own blood. He doesn't blame me. He knows I tried everything I could but simply said it wasn't worth it for him to see his wife in such a state for so long.

I am still mad at God. I am mad that he can put me through so much angst. This is something I will also have to come to terms with. I don't want anyone to worry about me. They say he doesn't give you what you cannot handle...I just wish I didn't need to "handle" so much.


So, that's it. I will be changing the name of my blog...maybe you guys can think of a snappy and uplifting title.

P.S. I decided to go back to work ...part time while my kids are in school so I will be "pounding the pavement" next week. I need something else to occupy my time and my mind. Wish me luck.

Take care everyone...and again, thanks for being there for me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

8 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I am so sorry Ally. I am sorry that I haven't been around much either. I hope that your heart heals as you deal with your decision.

Good Luck in finding a new job!!
Heather

 
At 9:44 AM, Blogger Paige said...

Good luck on finding a job Ally and as for your blog, you could call it something like Ally: the strongest woman ever.

because that is what I think you are :)

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I am sorry that you have had to endure so much Ally. I am glad that you are going to stick around. I don't know what I would do with out you. For whatever reason I met you, I am thankful that I did. I am still hoping to head down that way...

Good luck with the job search!

Love ya,
Chas

 
At 2:38 PM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

As the TTC journey ends for you, I pray a new happy and successful journey opens its road for you soon.

Good Luck finding a job.

Blog title suggestion:
New Life, new beginnings.
I know it sounds pretty generic... I'm sure whatever you change the blog name to will be great!

 
At 8:11 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

How about "Ally....the tough NY &*($% - watch your ass!"
or something like that.

I hope you know I am thinking about you - I emailed you the other day. Hopefully I will talk to you soon.

 
At 5:32 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Ally~ Gosh, I am just so so sorry you are going thru this. Life shouldn't have so many challenges but I know there has to be a reason for everything...some we just never get the "answers" for.

You are in my prayers!!! I hope things start to look up for you and good luck on the job searching.

I am still pondering on a good title for your blog... I do like
New Beginnings thou!!!

Lots of HUGS!!!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I'm thinking of you! I don't have a blog title name, maybe something to do with the camo couch as I amlost always think of that couch when i think of you...LOL. Take care of yourself as you are entering a new chapter.

Jess

 
At 7:10 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Ally,
Glad to see you back.
I'll let you know if I think of a good title! Keep talking to us girl!
love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home