Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Ultrasounds and more Ultrasounds...

Today was my 2nd U/S this cycle. It went failrly well for only being on the injects for 3 days. 3 follies ranging from 6-9 MM on the right and 2-3 on the left 5-8MM. Definately alot more action on the shots. I had my estrogen checked and it came back right on target (131) so no need to raise the dose. Monday morning is my next U/S...the doctors are seeing my action more than my hubby these days. LOL

I feel ok. I am confident t his will work. it just HAS to! Only 8 more shots to go!!

On other news: This Friday my ex takes the kids to Florida for 2 weeks. I always have bittersweet emotions about them leaving. Yes, I could use a break because he never has them and yes, I could use a vacation, sleep late, etc...but I also miss them like crazy. I sent my ex
a long detailed email about things that Michael enjoys and I hope he seriously listens to me this time. For some reason, he hesitates taking him anywhere. I guess it's because he's not around him enough (HIS FAULT) and worries that he might pitch a fit if it's something he doesn't want to do. Well, step up...he'll have to deal with it.

David and I are going to Louisiana to go fishing next week. We have a boat and a guide taking us to the locale and showing us (ME) what to do. I have never fished and I wanted to say I at least caught one fish in my lifetime. Knowing me, I'll probably let it go. We are also staying in a condo (courtesy of one of his clients) for free. Nice.

So, that's it. I hope everyone is doing well and is having a good summer. Ciao for now!

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home