Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Our new paint job...and Dr. news

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On other news, I went to my leg doctor today. He said I am gaining much of my mobility back and I should be even better in the next couple of months. I can even start exercising again. WOOWOO! I know what you're thinking....that I will be a crazy person but I will take it slow and easy until I'm back to where I was. I just think that's the best news I have heard in a long time!

Yea, maybe things are changing for me.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Blogger Natalie said...

Ally~

That is wonderful news!! I am so excited for ya!

Your house looks beautiful...great colors!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home