Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, June 09, 2006

RE Follow-up

I went in today to get my baseline ultrasound. I didn't plan on it because I was sitting this cycle out but I knew I had to make sure everything was clear. And it wasn't. I have two remaining follicles that haven't dissipated so I had to sit this cycle out anyway. I hope it's not a repeat performance (remember the cyst I had to have surgically removed) of what's to come.

I am now off the Clomid (after taking it for three days) and see him again after I get AF. He said there is still a chance to become pregnant ( I don't know how) through all of this but that would simply be a miracle. Judging from my luck lately, it's not even a pipe dream.

Tonight, we have a sitter and David and I are going out to dinner to celebrate our 7th wedding Anniversary which is Sunday. That's all I can focus on right now...

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Paige said...

sorry ally the appt didn't go so well.....

have a great anniversary with that hunky husband of yours!

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I hope it won't be a repeat of what you had to go through last time.

Hope you have a nice dinner and a great anniversary!

 
At 6:28 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I wouldn't worry about the follicles - it is common when you are stimulating. By next month you should be aok!
Have a great time with Dave.
Happy Anniversary!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home