Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Waiting just bites!

In the 1WW and it's going by very slowly. I had nausea all day so I took it easy...I hope it isn't PMS. Anyway, can we say countdown to June 1st when I go in for the beta???



Words of Inspiration.....


There are people everywhere
Who, exactly just like you,
Understand the trials
And the pain you're going through.

For, at some time in their lives
They have seen dark shadows fall
And have felt that there is no one
Who could answer their call.

They somehow they made it through
And found the strength within
To find acceptance of how things were
And to once again begin.

They are living proof that every cloud
Even those of darkest grey
All eventually pass by
To bring along a brand new day.

So just hang in there
And keep tight hold of belief
That beyond them there are rainbows
That very soon will bring happiness and relief

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I will help you make it through!! Anytime you are feeling restless, you know where to find me!

Jess

P.S. Man, are these word verifications getting long or what?! I just had pfdpnndt. Next I'll have supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

 
At 10:17 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Very inspirational Ally! You are doing great and I know that you can make it! Yep...I do agree though. The waiting completely and utterly SUCKS!!!!

Have a great weekend. I miss talking to ya!!! Take care.

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I know how hard the wait can be. Looks like June 1st is a special day for us. Call if you need to talk.

Wishing you the very best!

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally,
I am sorry that I hven't been on lately! Good Luck with the beta I hope that is a great big positive!

I hope your leg is healing quickely!!!

 
At 12:12 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Sheesh, I have been MIA for a while now...I am sorry. I do read up on the blogs, but just have no time to reply. Anyway, I hope you are feeling better. How is the leg? I really hope this is it for you. I am sorry the waiting is so long and drawn out. I'm praying that this will be a BFP for you. Take care. I miss you all!
Heather M.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

wishing you the best with your beta tomorrow.

 
At 8:59 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

wishing you the best with your beta tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home