Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Follie Follow-up

I went in for my CD 12 scan...about 5 follies are almost mature. I take the HSG shot tonight with the insemination scheduled for Thursday.

Other than that, nothing else is new. Leg is still healing. I aggravated it on Sunday when we all went to SeaWorld for Mother's day...so now I'm stuck laying low for a little bit.

Got a new book today....it's called "Daniel Isn't Talking". It got spectacular reviews. It's about a mother's perspective into her son's autism. I can definately relate. Here's a link...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0385517513/qid=1147803989/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/103-3747243-9936659?s=books&v=glance&n=283155

I hope everyone is doing well. I will hobble back here sometime to check up on everyone. Until then, take care!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger Paige said...

Have you read "Let me hear your voice" ?

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Wishing you the best on Thursday. 5 follies is great!! Hope you're feeling better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home