Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Getting Better

I am starting to walk on my own without the use of crutches or a walker...so what if I still look like a 90 year old trying to cross the street. Tomorrow is my follow-up appointment with the orthopedist. I'm sure I will need some sort of physical therapy as I still can't bend my knee or straighten it fully.

On the TTC front...I am 9 DPO. The only symptom I have to date is very sensitive nipples. I thought it was just me or maybe wishful thinking but my hubby commented on them (we were being frisky). I will test tomorrow but I never get a positive that early so I will try to be optimistic.

Nothing else exciting to report. I hope everyone is doing well. Jess...why haven't you been on yahoo...we need to catch up. Jenn, so good to talk to you today. Chassy, I will pm you in a little bit. Jamie and Les...you need to be on yahoo dammit! Liz, I am so hopeful for you this month. Heather M & Heather P..love the pics! Everyone I missed, be well !!

Have a great day!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 3:25 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I hope you will have a smooth recovery.

Sensitive nipples is a good sign. I know it's hard to be hopeful but we're rooting for you!

 
At 1:45 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Glad to hear that you are starting to recover from your "incident".

I am praying for you Ally...I always do!

Talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home