Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, April 16, 2006

<Image hosting by Photobucket

One day two bunnies were walking through the woods when they saw some deer poop.

One of the bunnies said, ''What is that?''' 'They're smart pills,'' said the other bunny. ''Eat them and they'll make you smarter.

So he ate them and said, ''These taste like poop.''

''See,'' said the other bunny, ''you're already getting smarter.''

FYI: IUI is scheduled for tomorrow. Send lotsa prayers our way! Thanks and have a great Easter!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

LOL! Happy Easter! I will say a prayer for you tonight!

Jess

 
At 8:14 PM, Blogger Paige said...

saying prayers over here too.....
I love the new pink too.

 
At 7:54 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ok, the new format threw me WAY off this morning! But I like it!

Jess

Good luck!

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm thinking of you...Interesting make over you did with the site! It is a definite change.

Hope to talk to you later. take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home