Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Blah...

Been a shitty couple of days:

Recap -

Saturday we went to Houston to see the Astros play. We went out with a friend of David's and his fiancee. All I heard was wedding talk for 5 hours...Ugh.

Sunday we wanted to see Dave's uncle who is battling cancer and since has developed pneumonia. That was really hard to see him. My aunt is a rock and I feel badly for the family. They've been married over 50 years.

Sunday night around midnight Kelly wakes up...or should I say throwing up. We were up on and off all night with her. Michael just wouldn't go to sleep.

Monday - I keep Kelly home from school and get Mike ready. Backpack on, he throws up all over me and the front foyer. Needless to say, he didn't go either. I call the dr...get in to se eher about 9:30...long story short...viruses all around and shots in the butt for nausea.

SO, it's been interesting. I finally caught some sleep last night...good thing because they are both home today...they are feeling better and eating solids again...Hooray!

On TTC news, I'm CD 9...done with the Clomid and going to the RE for a ultrasound on Thursday. If all goes well, I will be inseminated on Monday.

Thats it...I'm still feeling blah...but hey, at least I'm not puking.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry about the sick kids. I hope that it stays away from ya! Hoping that the u/s shows great things and all will be able to take place as scheduled.

Sorry to hear about Dave's uncle...I will keep him and his family in my thoughts and prayers as well.

take care and thinking about ya!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I hope you can avoid the bug. Glad the kids are doing better.

 
At 9:46 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I can totally relate to having no sleep due to sick kids. I am glad everyone is feeling better too! I will continue to pray for you, for everything to go right up until Monday and the 9 months afterwards...
Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home