Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, April 03, 2006

WTF???

16 DPO and no AF? What gives? I have never had that long a luteal phase, even when I was on meds. I tested yesterday and bfn...it wasn't FMU so I dont' know if that makes a difference.

What to do besides sit here and freak out??

Updated...

CD 1

I calculated wrong...what a goober I am. Oh well, it's onto Clomid and IUI this cycle.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 10:59 AM, Blogger Jenna said...

I would call the doctor to see if he can do a blood test. Good luck!!!

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I am all crazy with anticipation!!!

I am 13 dpo, so I am in limbo with you (although I guarantee I didn't BD as much as you did).

We could do the Heather, Jenn and Chas thing and be due at the same time...

 
At 9:54 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Stupid Bitch showing up like that! Here is a prayer and a drink for this cycle!

Miss you pea!

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

whoops... sorry Af caused a WTF moment... I thought she only did that to me.

uuugghhh... I hate her.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home