Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thanks Easter Bunny...

for giving me so many eggs!

I went to the RE and had a scan. It is CD 11 and I have one really nice size folly on the left and 7 follies on the right. He seems to think two will be fully mature in the next couple of days.

I have since restarted using my monitor and have been getting highs for the last three days. If all is well, I will get a Peak by Sunday and do the insemination on Monday. If the peak comes before that then I have to give Dave's sample on Saturday with insemination that day. I hope it comes later because he will be in Houston on Saturday attending a funeral (his uncle passed away yesterday).

So, that's it...been hectic and I haven't had time to let everything fully absorb. Maybe that's a good thing.

I will be back sometime this weekend to answer emails/blogs. I hope all is well.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 6:19 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

WOOOOHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

You go follies!!!! So excited for you!

 
At 11:29 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

That is great news about the follies!

I am sorry to hear about Dave's uncle. I am glad that ya'll got the chance to go see him last weekend. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care and hope to hear that all worked out with the PEAK!!!!

Chas

 
At 10:13 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Great news!!! Wishing you the best!

Sorry to hear about Dave's uncle.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home