Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, April 17, 2006

The seeds have been planted...

Now we wait.

The IUI went fine...very little discomfort. The doctor said it was a terrific sample and after taking another ultrasound (all seven eggs were a good size with one being HUGE *cringe*) determined it should be a good viable month.

I will be testing on May 1st. If I can hold out that long.

Image hosting by Photobucket

1 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I will pray for you every night until I get the news that you are knocked up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home