Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Days I'd rather forget

It's been a helluva week. First I fall and hurt my leg so bad...it's so black and blue it's sickening to look at. I'm using a walker now to get around which isn't pleasant but I guess it could have been alot worse.

On other news, today would have been my due date for the twins. Tomorrow would have been my due date for the first baby I lost...not a good month for me at all.

I am 5 DPO and no symptoms...hell I'm so sore being pregnant is the last thing that's on my mind...maybe thats a good thing.

I hope everyone is well...I haven't been online much...it's kind of a far hobble from the couch. If you find yourself here and reading this, tell me how your doing.

I hope next week is a better week altogether.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 8:04 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Ally.. I know how hard the EDD's can be. I am thinking of you this week.

I hope that the foot is healing fast and you are back up and running soon.

I miss you!
Jamie

 
At 1:08 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ally, I can't imagine what it's like for you this week. I hope you are in ok spirits and your foot is feeling better. I'm thinking of you!

Jess

 
At 2:37 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm sorry that you are having to deal with all of this Ally. I understand about the EDD...it is hard.

I hope that your leg is feeling better in no time. If you manage to hobble over to the computer and I'm on and you want to talk...you know I am here for you.

You know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Talk to you soon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home