Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

13 DPO

and still waiting. I have no symptoms except for extremely sore nipples still. I will test tomorrow and if no AF by Tuesday, then I will go in for a blood test. I tested on 9 DPO and got a ffp but I think it was cause the test was bunk...oh well, I will wait one more day.

I went to the orthopedist and was told I tore the main ligament next to my knee. Seems like my knee dislocated after the fall and took the ligament with it. I have to do physical therapy exercises for 2 weeks and go back. If I am still in pain then I will have to do an MRI to see if I tore anything under the kneecap. Nice huh?

No other news to report. I am loving the updated baby pics girls...keep em coming. Les & Liz...I really hope this is it for you...I'm praying like mad. Jamie, get to that dr. already! Jess...I'll holler at cha later!

Hugs all around!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Did you test?!?! No AF yet is definitely a good sign. I'm crossing everything that this is it for you.

Sorry about your knee. I hope the exercises will help with the pain.

 
At 1:35 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Jeez Ally...just when you think that your leg is getting better. I hope that you aren't in too much pain. An ffp sounds good to me. I am keeping my fingers and everything else crossed for ya!

Keep us updated...

Take care and talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home