Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Dr. Appt

Today was my follow-up appt with the leg doctor. He said I have about 60% mobility thus far. The exam killed to say the least...and I was surprised at how much. I thought it was about 90% healed....wrong.

I have to give it a few more weeks (3) to see if the swelling goes down anymore. He is "suspicious" about the possibility I tore the ACL. Here's a website that explains it a little better.
http://www.sportsinjurybulletin.com/archive/0281a-acl-knee-injury.htm

On other news, Dr. Shenken my RE called...he says the test results for abnormal chromosomes were completely normal for David and I. Phew...

I'm on CD 7 and on my last day of Clomid. I've already had the night sweats so this sucks but I guess it could be worse. I go back to the RE dr. on the 16th so see how my follies are progressing...and get my shot of Ovidrel for the big day...which will be on the 19th I believe.

So, for now...I am feeling a little down in the dumps. My mind goes a mile a minute but unfortunately my body doesn't follow. I am used to hitting the gym every day and now I'm told I can't for another 3 months at least. I have being a bump on a log....so depressing. I guess I'll have to find a good book and get over it.

Liz, a special congrats to you!! I'm so thrilled it worked!!
Jess, so sweet you are...thanks for the card. I needed it.
Chassy, miss you!!
Jenn, kiss the kids for me.
Jamie, any news about doing the IUI?
Les, third time the charm???

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 5:22 PM, Blogger Paige said...

sorry to hear you are in limbo with everything it seems.

( insert comforting comment here )

sometimes I just don't know what to say. :)

 
At 3:46 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally
I am sorry I haven't been around to much!!! I am having to get caught up on everything!!

Hope your follies are nice and ripe!

 
At 7:02 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I am sorry you are down in the dumps - it must be hard not being able to excercise - I know how you used to be a stickler for that (you are a stronger person than I!)

I hope your eggs are getting nice and huge. The night sweats are the worst - I am glad they are subsiding.

Have a good one Pea! Miss you!

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Sorry you're feeling down. Hope the symptoms continue to subside.

Wishing you much success with this cycle.

Thanks for the congrats and the support!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home