Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

MRI Results, etc

Leg doctors office called...and I expected it to be bad. Seems I tore the ACL and MCL ligaments. I'm not sure how badly but I was given instructions to keep up the therapy and see him in about 3 weeks.

RE appointment is scheduled for this Friday. I chose the other RE in the office because he is far more aggressive than the one I have been seeing. I need answers and I hope he has some for me. As for this cycle, taking the Clomid starting tonight (CD3) and going it naturally.

On other news, my 7th wedding anniversary is this weekend and I am very excited. I never made it to 7 years so this is a milestone for us. Dave took a 4 day weekend so we should have a nice time.

Anyway, thats it for now. Enjoy your day ladies.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Paige said...

sorry to hear about your leg.....sounds painful. Good luck with your new RE. Happy Anniversary!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Damn Ally...sorry to hear about the MRI results. Take it easy and keep up the therapy!!! Don't overdo it!!!!!!

Hope this more agressive RE can give you some answers.

Happy Anniversary! I am sure that you and dh will have a great long weekend!

Take care and thinking about ya!

 
At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

How are ya? I am thinking about you today, let me know how your appot. goes!!

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home