Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Conversation with my Husband

3AM - Couldn't sleep and had to pee so I went to POAS....negative.

6AM - Dave nuzzling me trying to get me up.

Me: "I think I'm going to cancel the blood test"
Dave: "Why?"
Me: "I took a test this morning and it was negative"
Dave: "Well, thats your call"

10 minutes later he catches me in the hall looking rather bleek.

Dave: What honey? What's wrong?
Me: "I just don't know why it's not working"
Dave: "Well, you are the one with hope right?" "Wait a few more days"
Dave: "Maybe it's just not meant to be"
Me: "Don't you have any hope?"
Dave: "You have to have hope for the both of us"
Me: Sigh.

Image hosting by Photobucket

8 Comments:

At 8:13 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I wish I could help. I'm thinking about you!

 
At 11:55 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Sometimes they just don't get that sensitivity thing!! This is a rough, emotional road. My thoughts & prayers are with you!

 
At 12:32 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Praying for you, Ally.

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

I am sorry Ally.
Thinking of you.

 
At 2:53 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm here if you need me. Thinking about ya!

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Paige said...

thinking of you.....and hoping too....

 
At 7:47 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I'm so sorry for all that you are going through. Please know I'm here for you. {{HUGS}}

 
At 7:48 PM, Blogger Paige said...

wondering how you are doing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home