Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

The shots have begun...

Today is CD3 and the beginning of my Gonal F cycle. I went to the RE to get the baseline U/s done and all the follies from the previous cycle have gone. I asked the nurse to show me how to mix and prepare the shots which wasn't too hard to understand. I will be taking 100 IU's every day for 10 days. I go back for another U/S on Saturday and to check my estrogen levels.

I don't know why...but I have a really great feeling about this cycle being the one. I don't want to get my hopes up but I have never felt this way before, even when I did get pregnant...and maybe thats why I lost them...because maybe deep down I knew it wasn't the one. Who knows but I am going with this optimistic attitude and hope for the best!

And...oh, by the way, if I were to have a positive outcome, the baby would be born right around David's birthday...how awesome would that be??

Image hosting by Photobucket

6 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger Paige said...

Good luck!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

That would be a great b-day present for David. Good luck and stay positive.

I'm here if you need me!

 
At 10:36 AM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

So are you doing Gonal-F subcutaniously or intramuscularly? I did this month intramuscularly. I hope it works out for you this month, you sound so hopeful and that's GREAT! Keep that positive attitude going.

That would be such a sweet b-day present for David.

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Ally~

I am hoping hoping hoping that this is the month!!!!! Good luck
and I will continue to say my prayers for you!!!

Natalie

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm so glad you are optimistic, it does make a big difference. Wishing you the best!!

 
At 10:34 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

How are those shots coming? You are a much stronger person than I. I'm not sure I would have the courage to stick myself every day. Good luck!

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home