Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, July 10, 2006

Just keeps getting more strange

Bd'd this morning and went to pee. AF had arrived in full swing. The nurse told me there were two follies in my ovary but because my progesterone came back high (14.3) she determined that
they were in the process of disintegrating...and AF would most likely come in two weeks if I wasn't pregnant. It wasn't even a week!

I will call the doctor later and see if they need to do a CD3 ultrasound...and I will bring my meds too (I want them to show me how to mix, inject, etc)

And how was your weekend??

Girls: Is tonight's chat on???

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Hey its not time for AF. Man, that's crazy. Sorry to hear things are getting weird on ya. Please update when you get back, I'm puzzled...

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry to hear that the strangeness just keeps getting stranger. Let us know what the doctor says.

Sorry to miss you at chat. Hopefully we will all be able to get together one of these nights.

Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

How strange....

Well, hopefully now that AF has started your cycles will return to normal. I am anxious for this next cycle to start. Talk to you soon.

Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home