Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

17 DPO...and RE Update

and still no AF. I tested this morning and it was negative. I'm pretty sure that the cysts that occured from last cycle haven't dissipated. I did a search on follicular cysts and I have many of the symptoms of it...bloated, pressure, constipation. I called the RE and have an appointment tomorrow morning at 7:30. They will do an U/s to see if it's still there and if it grew. Just my dumb ass luck!

As far as the GonalF shots for this cycle...I may have to wait it out. I was told the cysts could take up to three cycles to dissipate. I just hope I don't have to have surgery again...that would MAJORLY suck!

So, thats it. I am quite upset about this. I have no idea why I keep running into roadblocks...is God trying to tell me something?


RE UPDATE:

I must admit, I was a nervous wreck going to this appointment. Was I going to have this cyst and how was it going to go away? So many questions I had but nothing prepared me for what actually was the case.

Ultrasound showed that the cyst I had on the right side had dissipated...YEA! They proceeded to do the left side and lo and behold I had two follies in there (19MM and 13MM). So what does this mean? It means the previous cyst screwed up my cycle so I didn't get a period.It means that I am about to ovulate in a few days. It means that I am two weeks ahead of where I was. The doctor took some blood to see where my progesterone is at this point so I should know that by this afternoon. No wonder my tests came back BFN...I didn't even ovulate yet. LOL

So, I left there in good spirits and a little bewildered. I told you my system is messed up. So, the BDing starts again. FF hates me because I screwed up my chart and my monitor won't ask me for a test unless I rig it...which I may do.

Anyone else have a similar thing happen to them or am I just a freak of nature??

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger Liz said...

It sucks that things have to be so difficult. I hope the cysts are decreasing and you won't have to wait long or need surgery. Thinking of you.

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Ally~

I am thinking positive thoughts for ya!!! Hopefully you will get good news tomorrow that the cysts are going away...slowly but surely.

You have been in my prayers all week and will continue to be.

xxoo

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Just when you think you have it figured out - you don't!

Well - good luck with those eggs!!!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

So the road block is cleared huh? I am excited for you! BD away!!

Jess

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Good Luck with this cycle. I'm sending positive vibes your way too.

Hope DH's "lil guys" got their running shoes on, 'cause it just about time to go catch some eggs!

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

woohoo!!! We are not on the same schedule again! Happy Ovulation!

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

now... not "not"
jeez!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home