Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, July 17, 2006

CD 8 and...

another DR. appt today. I had to give more blood to re-check the estrogen levels...they want to make sure the numbers are doubling. Dr. called and my number was only at 190 so they increased my dosage to 225 ius a day. I asked him if I should be concerned and he said no because my follies were progressing pretty nicely. I go back on Wednesday for more of the same and then again on Friday. As far as symptoms on these meds...I feel very swollen in my abdomen...feels like I have pms. My mood is ok MOST of the time. I guess that's a plus.

That's it for now. I hope this is all well worth it in the end. I have a good feeling it will be.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I have a feeling that it will be too.

Thinking of you...take care.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I just have that feeling too... this will be YOUR month. :)

I am so excited for you Ally.
Hang in there!!!!

xxoo

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad you have a good feeling about this cycle. Crossing everything that this is it for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home