Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Lola is too funny! ... IUI scheduled

She wants him bad!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

On other news
Another Dr. appt today. 4 follies still growing. I'm still up on the Gonal dose - 225 ius. He says I'll probably be on the shots for another two days with the insemination on Saturday....the latest on Monday. Then it's off for VACATION!!!! I need it...it's been very stressful...and hormonal this cycle. LOL

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Make sure you rest with your feet up while you are on vacation!!!! Let those babies implant nice and good!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Perfect timing Ally prior to vacation. :) Woo-Hoo...now take it easy and get lots of relaxation. I am rooting for ya!

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I agree with Jenn, and NO FALLING OFF ANYTHING!!!!! LOL

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

That is great timing! I hope this cycle works out for ya. Be sure to get plenty of R&R and drink plenty of water while you're vacationing.

I'll keep you in my prayers.

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Yep...I agree. Get a lot of rest and as Jess said...NO FALLING OFF ANYTHING!!!!!

Have a great time on vacation. Take lots of pics!

 
At 8:46 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

The pics are adorable! Can't wait to hear about the IUI and the vacaton!

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

That must be my cat buddy's twin! Check out the pics on my post "Best Buddies" earlier in the week.

Buddy has been caught with his paw in the fishbowl(under the water) before!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home