Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, July 24, 2006

IUI is done...

I had so much O pain this morning it wasn't funny. We had to deliver the sample at 7:30 and IUI was at 9AM. I couldn't believe Dave's sample...the post wash was 52 Million!! Holy shit I know!!

In 2 weeks we'll know...but I'll be poas in 10 days I think.

Off to vacation. Be back by the end of the week.

:)

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

I hope the two weeks fly by!! I have a good feeling for you on this go round Ally!!! :)

 
At 11:04 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I hope that you are enjoying vacation!!!! As always...you are in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At 10:59 AM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

52 MIL! Impressive! I'm sure he was proud of that. :)

Good Luck this cycle!

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Wishing you the best! Enjoy your vacation.

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I hope you're having fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home