Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Sorry

about the lack of posting. I haven't been feeling the best. Caught a cold, then I woke up with a terrible stiff neck and shoulders and today I noticed a nice bump behind my ear. Seems like hitting 41 totally disagrees with me so far. LOL

I hope everyone is doing well. I miss talking to my girls. I have been feeling somewhat down. I can't even find a part-time job. Seems most retail places want you to work all weekend. I just don't feel comfortable leaving my family on both days.

So, thats it. I am in a funk but hopefully it won't last long.

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Paige said...

ugh. hope you feel better and find a pt job.

 
At 10:41 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I hope that you get to feeling better! I can understand how you feel about leaving the family both days of the weekend.

We need to talk soon!

Chas

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Awwww, I hope things
will start looking up
soon Ally!
Keep positive and only
time helps to heal...it
stinks being in the rut and
feeling crummy!

Natalie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home