Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Regrouping

I have had alot of time to think and discuss my "fertility" situation...not only with my husband but with my girlfriends as well.

I think it would be in our best interest to go the extra mile as our RE suggested.

So, I am going to try again but with a little loophole...to regroup and give myself three months to do so. I don't want to be stressed out during the holidays. We will try it again in January....when the smoke (from my ovaries) clears.

On other news, still looking for a part time job. I had to take a few days off however...to nurse a horrible cold. Dave and I got it at the same time but the kids are fine. Usually they get it first and give it to us. I've been washing my hands so much they are raw. I hate getting sick.

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Paige said...

So glad you are deciding to take a break but trying again soon. The holidays are coming fast! Hope you feel better.

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

A break is good....

I am really glad that you are going to continue to try.

I hope that the cold goes away soon!

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad you won't be giving up your dream. A break will be good for all of you. Good luck with the job. Feel better!

 
At 8:08 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Good luck job hunting Ally!
I am happy that you have worked out your feelings!
Talk to you soon Pea!

 
At 2:07 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Glad to see that you know what your heart needs and that you will ttc again and have the month to get prepared for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home