Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, September 03, 2006

Happy 41st to me...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



A great day. I got lavished with pancakes and apples for breakfast and the best 4 course dinner anyone could ever ask for...ooh, and Dave even made me a cake! Kelly made cookies and Mikey signed my cards as sweet as ever. A great day!

P.S. Jenn and Jess...thanks for the cards, they really made me laugh!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

7 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger In Due Time said...

Happy Birthday Sweetie!

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Happy belated birthday Ally!!! Sorry I missed it! I will make it up to you though!

Hope you had a great long weekend with the family!

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Happy birthday!

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Happy Belated Birthday
Ally!!!

Sounds like you had a great
one and your dh pampered you!!

We need to catch up...see you on yahoo msgr.

Natalie :)

 
At 1:25 AM, Blogger Liz said...

Happy belated birthday...glad you had a good one.

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Happy belated Birthday!
That was sweet of your hubby & kids to make you a special little party for your Birthday.

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Sorry I missed your b-day! I hope you had a great day! Sounds like you did! Happy belated birthday!
Heather

 

Post a Comment

<< Home