Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Friday, September 15, 2006

Newest Build

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
David built this glider swing last weekend. I gotta say...he is so talented.
He did this by looking at a picture of one already made. I wish I had a gift like that.


P.S. Also take note of my lovely green backyard. Due to water restrictions and over 40 100 degree days, our grass looks like horses eat here. Hopefully with the cooler weather and God willing...a little rain, it will grow soon.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger In Due Time said...

Um, can you send him over here to build me one?

Awesome hubby!!!

Hope it cools down and rains there soon!!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

He did a great job Ally! You are so lucky.

Sorry about the hot weather. I would send our weather down there in a heartbeat if I could!

Hope to talk to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home