Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, December 16, 2006

You know you're living in 2006 when...

1. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.
11. You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
12. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
13. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
14. You actually scrolled back to see that there wasn't a #9 on this list.

AND NOW U R LAUGHING at yourself!
And Yes, I was laughing and I did scroll back to see that there wasn't a #9.

** Thanks to my sister in law for sending this to me.

I hope all is well with everyone. It's been forever since I posted and mainly that is because I get somewhat depressed during the holidays. I tried to get intouch with my disfunctional family and let's just say I got a less than thrilling reply. I am trying to keep it together for the kids and even went on a job interview to work part time at a spa. I hope all is well and if I don't speak to anyone than have a really wonderful Christmas! I miss you all!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Merry Christmas Ally. Just wanted to pop in and let you know that I am thinking about you.

Take care and if you need me, I am here.

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Alyson and Ford said...

Love the list... sounds like us...

AC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home