Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back to Work...

I officially started this week. I work every day from 9-3 M-F. It's been a challenge getting used to having no time for myself. I really like it though...and it gives me some time to actually interact with adults! WOOWOO!

I'm still going to PT for my neck. They put me in traction 2X a week and they are recommending I have a unit at home. How charming will I look hanging like a giraffe.

Kids are doing well. I took Michael to an autistic doctor for a re-evaluation. We are now working with the school to get him additional therapies. Once I know what he will be getting and not getting, I can take him privately for it. When? Probably on Saturday...no rest for the weary.Kelly is enjoying how "smart" she looks in her glasses. I am thankful she really is a brainiac and
not so boy crazy...YET!

David has another hunting trip this weekend. Last trip of the season. He applied for a new job last week. It's a different dept and hopefully less stessful..it is a step up too. I pray he gets it.

What else is going on...

We got a new T.V. Our old one just worked when it felt like it. Luckily it was under warranty so they replaced it. We got a plasma and so far so good.

Today is my 2nd son's birthday...YES, Sonny is 6 today! He's the pooch in the picture. He misses me when I go to work and now he follows me around constantly. Awww.

Well, I have to run and get to work. It's a whole mile from my house. How's that for convenience?

Have a great day folks and IPP...miss ya!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 10:00 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

I'm really happy you love your job. I am going to be in the same situation as you soon. Hopefully Dave gets to switch there is nothing worse than a grumpy hubby who hates his job (I have one of those)

Jess

 
At 11:20 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm glad that you are adjusting to work.

Hopefully the traction will work for ya.

Best of luck to David with the job...and to Mikey with the new doctor.

I hope to talk to ya soon. I miss ya!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home