Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Kitchen in Progress...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Here you can see the new cabinet's painted on the top and what they looked like before. We added new knobs and pulls which I think make it look nice. It's like a matted nickel. Hopefully it'll be completed in a week or two and I can show the finished look. I think they look totally different and very nice next to the new dishwasher. Ooh, it's a different paint color too...what do you think of the yellow?

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 8:29 PM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Your kitchen is going to look just like mine! Our counter tops even match (except for the new granite we put on our island. You are going to love the yellow and white together so clean and happy looking. Can't wait to see the finished product.

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Liz said...

We just purchased a place and your kitchen looks like the one that I want. Looks great so far.

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

The kitchen is looking great. I wish that our kitchen was that big!

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

It's looking great! I will have to get the pictures of my new house posted!!

 
At 1:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool! I love it.. It's bigger than ours, much bigger~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home