Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Nothing new really...

Hi everyone!

What's new to report? Let's see...

April 10th will be 10 years since David and I had our first date!

Easter is tomorrow. We're not going to church since Michael can't participate so we will lay low at home (it's 40 degrees here) and eat. Sounds good to me!

We bought a new elliptical. It'll save me lots of time not
going to the gym. Time is something I don't have much of these days.

Work is going good. The owner is in the process of opening store #2 and it has
been mentioned that I will help run it in some capacity. Should be interesting.

Just got a new dishwasher today. Was tired of nasty food being left on the old one. It's super quiet too so thats a plus.

We're still remodeling our kitchen. We painted and bordered and now we're redoing the cabinets. I'll show pics when it's done.

So, thats it...not very exciting but it is my life. LOL

Have a happy and safe Easter everyone!!!

Labels:

Image hosting by Photobucket

5 Comments:

At 8:47 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

HAPPY EASTER PEA!!!!

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Natalie said...

Ally~ I miss you! We've got
to catch up. :) Very cool about possibly helping to run new store. Yay for new dishwasher and remodeling..can't wait to see pics.

Let's chat soon!!

 
At 8:00 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Happy first date anniversary! Can't wait to see pics of th enew kitchen.

 
At 3:14 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Hey! I hope that you had a wonderful Easter. I'm glad that work is going good. Sounds great that you may be getting to help run the new business.
A new dishwasher sounds great!
Can't wait to see pics of the kitchen. I hope that we can get together for a chat soon.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger In Due Time said...

Woooo Hooo on the new dishwasher!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home