Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Hello

I had a few minutes so I thought I'd write a quick post. I've been working 6 days a week since the store opened and I barely have enough time to pee. LOL

Anyway, nothing new...Valentine's day was nice. Hubby got me the cross as I mentioned and some lovely Bath & Bodyworks perfumes and oils...I guess he has some ulterior motives. :)

Kelly has been sick with a double ear infection and sore throat so she's been out of school. She's been through 2 antibiotics and so far so good. She was able to go back today. Mike has been having some mood swings on the new meds so I tapered the dosage to 1/2 (after I yelled at his dr.) and so far he's much happier.

Dave has applied to a few different places...he essentially wants to get out of his current job (too much drama) and find something similiar in another company. We are even debating going back to Houston if a position opens up (ugh I know).

Well, I'm making dough for pizza and I think my timer is about to go off so I will say adieu!

Thanks for stopping by to check on me...and girls, let's have a chat soon! Miss ya!

Image hosting by Photobucket

3 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm glad that Kelly is feeling better and that you are getting Mikey settled with the new meds. Glad that you adjusting the dosage helped him.

I will keep my fingers crossed that Dave finds somehting soon and that things slow down for you. For a "part-time" job, you sure are working a lot!

Hopefully we can get together for a chat soon...but I have to wait until things calm down a little here.

Hope to talk to you soon! take care.

 
At 7:19 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Yes - we really need to chat soon!

I am glad Kelly is feeling better - I hope you can get some rest soon.

Send me some pizza!!

 
At 8:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would love some of your home made pizza though I doubt it would make it all the way over here in eating condition. Let me know if you need my e-mail address. I am on a public computer, this one you put money in and you can go to any site you like. Sooo, I will try and get the internet on at home asap... then I have all the time in the world. Take care and Iwill be back soon..
Luv ya Allycat, hugs Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home