Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Monday, April 16, 2007

New Title -

I got the official word today. I was offered a Clinic Administrator job. It becomes effective tomorrow.

What this means? I basically do the same thing as I have been...working full time, opening the store, administrative duties, etc. but with more pay...NICE. I am excited that I am finally getting the appreciation for all the hard work. I do have one concern. What happens next school semester? Mike starts high school and they don't start until 8:50. I have to open the store at 7:30. Kelly will still be in Middle school so she has to leave at 7:30. Hopefully I can get someone to either put him on the bus every morning or get him to school an hour early where someone could watch him...I'll have to work that out when the time comes.

I'm trying to iron out vacation dates with the ex this summer. I think he'll have them for 2 weeks with Kelly going back again for another 2 weeks. I'll see if she's willing or ready to beaway from me for that long. David and I are planning on going to Houston for a few days to see family and then back to New Orleans for some fishing.... last summer I was HOOKED!

What is everyone doing for vacation this year?

Labels:

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 2:53 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

Congrats Ally! That is great news. I am happy for you.

Vacation....sounds good. I could sure use one right about now.
We don't really have any plans...maybe just take a day or two here and there.

Take care and hope to talk to you soon!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

Congratulations Ally!!!! I am so proud of my pea! LOL

Like Chas, I don't have any real plans for the summer - except in June when my brother comes home from Afghanistan we are all going upstate.

Have a good weekend!

 
At 12:29 AM, Blogger Jessigirl said...

Hey you! Can you email me and tell me some online Austism support forums. At this point Donnie's dr. and us are sure he has Aspergers, we are just waiting on a final evaluation...

Don and I are in dire need of tools and information on how to support him on a daily basis...

Thank you, I know I haven't been around much but that will change as soon as we get moved in to our new house around May 1st.

jessigrlkc@yahoo.com

 
At 1:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Allycat, you deserve it, you work hard.. Oh, it does suck about the money side though. Vacation? What's that? I guess it's like our christmas holidays or school holidays or do you just decide when you want to go away and do that? Anyway, I know everything will fall into place, somehow, sometime and somewhere. Well, I hope anyway.. Cool, you like fishing.. I like eating fish :-)
Luv Ya Ally.. Take care, ok..
Hugs from me, Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home