Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, September 01, 2007

Life gets in the way...

I have been such a terrible blooger. I don't usually have alot of time between kids, working a full time job and just having 2 minutes to myself doesn't usually go hand in hand with blogging. I try to be real good about catching up with my girls...they are such a positive force in my life...I don't know where I'd be without them!

The house renovations are going well...the kitchen is 90% complete and the floors look great. Now we are painting the hallway and getting ready to paint the playroom. It looks like it's all starting to really come together and thanks to my hubby for keeping me stress free.

I went back to my doctor for my annual exam and to the GYN for my annual pap, cholesterol check and mammogram. All is good and we're even considering IVF in January...talk about a 180 turn around! Never say never!

I didn't want to end this post without a special shout out to two of my good buds...Jennie, I can't wait to see pics of your little boy...I'm so happy for you! And Les, I miss you alot and I hope you're doing ok...if you ever need me, you have my email.

Jen and Chassy, see ya on Tuesday! Love ya!

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 11:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Ally :-)
Looking forward to more pics of your renovations.
Glad to hear all is good for your annual check-up. If you do decide to go ahead with the I.V.F I'll be cheering you all the way. Give Dave a hug from me for being able to unstress you..
I've been wondering how you've realy been doing and wishing you the happiness that you deserve in all areas of your life.
Luv'n'hugs, Lesley

 
At 7:05 PM, Blogger Jen, Rich & Joey said...

Thanks for the shout out, I'm gonna try to get my husband to post pics of our little guy asap, promise.

I'm so excited to hear that ivf is a possibility for January. Ya better believe we're here for ya and will be praying extra hard for you guys.

From what I can tell, the house is lookin great! Dave has done a awesome job and major Kudos to him for helping you stay stress-free.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home