Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

GO SPURS GO!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


One game away from winning their 4th Victory!!


On other news...

Kids are doing fine in Florida. They're going to the pool every day. Mike is pretty happy and Kelly is having a good time with her dad. All is well.

Saturday Dave and I leave for Galveston on vacation and then New Orleans. I so need a vacation. My neighbor is watching the pets and I can't wait to be off work for a whole week.

Dave and I have been taking full advantage of our time alone. He took me to Ruth Chris for dinner on Monday (it was out 8th wedding anniversary) and he has been so sweet and romantic. I love ya honey!!

I hope everyone is doing well. Kisses and I'll blog when I get back.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

I'm glad that the kids are having fun in Florida!

Happy Anniversary!!!! I'm glad that you and Dave are enjoying your alone time.

Have fun on vacation! I am looking forward to seeing some pics when you get back.

Take care!!!

 
At 1:40 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!

Have a great time in New Orleans - I know you love it there!!!!

Miss you!

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Hey Ally,
Mr. D. and I think we will be coming thrugh Houston on Monday on our way back home. Email me at my hotmail account if you would be interested in meeting us for an early lunch on Monday before we get back on the road at our favorite restaurant Empire Cafe! Probably around 11:00...

Anyway... let me know if we will be in Houston at the same time!

Have fun on vacation! It is awesome to "just relax!"

xxoo,
Jamie

 
At 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do hope you have so much fun. I hope to hear lots of good things when you get back.
Happy Holiday...
Luv Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home