Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, November 24, 2007

In Disbelief

Went to my RE today for a sonogram and MAN, was I in disbelief when I saw the outcome of what Clomid did to me. Not 1 sac but 4 sacs that didn't dissipate after ovulation.I am so bloated and uncomfortable it isn't funny, not to mention in pain.

This is what I was told. I am CD 20 today so in another week I will see if a period comes. If not, I go in for a pregnancy test. If it is positive then I will have to wait it out until they shrink. If AF
comes then I have to go in for another baseline ultrasound on CD 2 or 3 and see if they shrunk. If they didn't, then I'm on birth control until they do. Ugh!!

So, for now I'm on the progesterone and suffering on Tylenol and bedrest....that it until work on Monday morning.

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 8:59 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

You can't catch a break lately! I can't believe how much Clomid works for you - totally crazy!

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger Sporty said...

I hope that everything works out for you and that the pain will subside soon!

Miss ya!

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

I had over stimulation with both my IVF's. The pain is terrible but both times I got pregnant! Don't give up hope because of the pain. They lasted until I was 7 weeks pregnant.

I had one IVF cycle that was cancelled due to HOS. I had over 60 eggs left in there that had to disappate. It is bad I and understand what you are going through. I do hope that you feel better soon
Heather P

 
At 12:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ally, I'm so sorry your in so much pain. I hope it goes away quickly and your feeling better soon. I hope that you find out your pregnant and don't have to back on bc.... So I'm wishing you all the good luck and blessing ever.
Hugs and lots of love..
Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home