Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

OK, Les tagged me...

on my idiosyncrasies (did I spell that right?) Anyway...here goes.

1. I am a freak when it comes to clutter. I have to move things that are just laying around. Everyone knows in my house that there will not be a shoe or ANYTHING in the middle of the floor. David learned very early the day he left his size 13s next to the couch and I tripped over them.

2. I have a hard time touching chicken. It slimes me out. I have to wash my hands 10 times after putting it into the dish. Along with the counters, sinks and even the faucet because I knowmy hand touched it.

3. Hangers...I have to have plastic or cloth hangers. Wire hangers make me cringe. Plus it makes weird marks on my clothes.

4. Sheets. I can't have sheets that aren't at least 600 thread count. If you've never had them, trust me , you'll never go back. One time I slept in a hotel, on some nasty sheets, and it actually burned my skin when I moved too fast. Now when I book a hotel, I ask...or bring my own. I feel the same way about my pillow. I have a body pilled (named Harold) and my husband (who bought it for me) hates it because I cannot sleep without it now. I would rather hold Harold than him sometimes and it infuriates him. He must be the only hubby who likes to cuddle. LOL

5. I always have to coordinate what shoes I wear. I will not wear a shirt or pants with shoes that don't match. Even if they're flip flops.

6. I always have my toes painted. They always look naked to me otherwise.

OK, so you must think I'm an anal, spoiled, and again ANAL human being. I'm a Virgo, what do you expect??

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger Jenna said...

I don't think that you are anal or spoiled a lot of those are very valed points. Chicken.. yuck! After reading your and Jenns and not seeing them as weird is really making me wonder about myself.

 
At 12:11 PM, Blogger Jenn said...

LOL - I am certainly not going to argue about food issues!

You are too funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home