Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Home stretch!!

I gave myself the Ovidrel shot last night...wasn't bad at all. I hardly felt it. I keep waiting to feel something different but so far I've still only had three symptoms since taking the Clomid. Hot flashes, headaches and bloating. The last time I was on the Clomid, I had terrible ovulation pain...this time, nothing. AND I HAVE MORE FOLLIES!! Go figure.

For all those who haven't read about my appointment yesterday, it went well. I produced 7 follies on one side, 5 on the other. She said they are a few which are a good size so the odds of mutiple fertilization is increased. We shall see and pray we get at least one.

I peaked this morning on the monitor so ovulation will likely come tomorrow...talk about perfect timing! Things just don't go this smoothly for me. I don't want to jinx it either so I will shut up about it now.

On the home front: Still showing the house. Hopeful is all I can say.

I hope all of my ladies are doing well. Update blogs so we can catch up! :) Have a good one.

Image hosting by Photobucket

2 Comments:

At 7:19 AM, Blogger Sporty said...

Whoo hoo...I am glad that the shot wasn't that bad. I don't know that I could have done it.

I have a good feeling...I don't want to jinx it either, so I will shut up now.

Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about ya!

Take care and hope to talk to you soon.

 
At 3:34 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Glad the shot wasn't too bad. Your numbers are great and it sounds like the timing is perfect.

I know it's hard and scary to be hopeful but this is it for you Ally. We both will be celebrating in a couple of weeks. Glad we will be 2WW buddies b/c it is going to be hard.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home