Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Ughh

Since being on the Clomid, I have severe bloating, and even worse constipation which adds to the extreme bloating. I've only had a few hot flashes but nothing too bad.I go for an U/S on Wednesday to see how my follies are progressing. If all goes well, I will get the trigger shot and be good for the Friday IUI.

On other news, my kids came back fromt heir dads on Friday. All went well and thinks are slowly getting back to normal...whatever normal is around here! School starts August 11th and I was hoping to be in SA for their August 22nd start date but that is not happening. I have to wait...and wait some more. I wish this damm house would sell already.

Well, that's it for now. I will check in on some other blogs and update. Have a nice day ladies!

Image hosting by Photobucket

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home