Photobucket

This is a blog about me, Ally, 44 now...trying to conceive baby #3. After 5 years, several miscarriages and heartaches we finally did it. Ava Lynn was born on January 30th 2009. Now I have two teenagers and a baby! Ally wants three is now complete. It's all gravy from here on in...

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

HO hum

Sorry that I haven't posted folks...nothing too new to report. STILL waiting on our house to sell. It's been slow as far as showings and I don't know why. Hopefully we will get someone interested soon. I don't know what I'd do if the kids had to start school here only to have to move mid year...that would definately suck.

I miss David...nothing new. I hate it...HATE IT I TELL YA!

Anyway, I will live vicariously through my ipp sisters. Chas and Heather...I hope you're feeling ok. Jenn...THURSDAY can't come soon enough. Jamie, thanks for the postcard. I hope you're having a great trip with lotsa TTC BDing. Jessie and Les...I'd like you to blog soon so I know how you're doing. Heather M...thinking of you and hoping Chandler and Grace are having a nice summer. Liz, IVF coming soon...YAHOO!!! Everyone else....I hope you're having a nice summer so far.
Take care everyone!

Image hosting by Photobucket

4 Comments:

At 8:16 PM, Blogger Liz said...

Ally, I'm sorry things haven't improved. Hopefully you will get some potential buyers very soon. I know it must be VERY hard being away from your DH...I hope it won't be for too long. Thinking of you.

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger Jenn said...

I think once the 4th of July weekend is over you will get alot more showings.

You will soon be with Hubby! I just know it - how can someone resist that purple room??????????????????????

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Heather said...

Ally, I am sorry things are slow right now. Hopefully, after this weekend, the house will show more. How are the kids doing with not seeing Dave as much? I know it has to be an awful terrible feeling to miss him so much. I hope the kids summer is going well. We are adjusting to having Chandler home full time, but it isn't easy. He just loves school so much! Have a great, safe weekend!!

Heather M.

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Heather P. said...

Ally your time is coming I just know there will be a buyer in your house really soon!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home